The Canadian Children’s Opera Company empowers young voices from diverse communities and abilities by providing transformative music education and professional performance opportunities.
To be the leader in children’s music education and performance that connects and inspires through artistic storytelling while building a community of confident, resilient, empathetic young people.
- Passion: truly committed in heart, mind, voices and movement
- Teamwork: seeking ways to work inclusively, respectfully and collaboratively
- Creativity: giving time and space to discover our own voices and embrace new possibilities
- Diversity: in our artistic expression and our community
- Mastery: demanding the best in ourselves, each other and how we tell stories