Next 2020/21 Audition Date: June 24
We are always looking for more children and youth who share our love for music, performance, and dramatic storytelling. If you are interested in being part of this exciting organization, apply now!
Except for the Butterfly Chorus (children in JK & SK), admission to the CCOC is by audition only. Auditions are offered for free with no obligation to join.
*First audition - rescheduled or repeated auditions may be assessed a small charge
- Fill in the online application form
- You will be contacted by the CCOC office to arrange an audition time (waived for ages 3-4).
- If your audition is successful, you will receive a registration package by e-mail
- Submit the completed registration package before the deadline
- Payment is due before the start of the year. If your require financial assistance or to negotiate a payment schedule, simply contact the office for the relevant applications
The audition is a low-key, learning experience - think of it as a short lesson. The most important thing to show us is that you are able to listen and learn! For more details, see: Auditions - What to Expect
Contact the CCOC office at 416-366-0467 or email email@example.com if you have any further questions.
All chorus members are re-assessed at the end of the year. Membership is not a guarantee of readmission or of advancement to the next chorus level. To help choristers prepare, a mid-year assessment is conducted in December to provide choristers and parents with specific feedback.